Monday, June 21, 2010

Before/After Photos

Start and Finish.

90 days.

Take a look.



Week 1:
Photobucket

Photobucket



Final Results:

Photobucket


Photobucket
(Sorry about the pull-string for the lightbulb. I didn't even notice that.)

-Thanks to those who've preceded me in their P90x journeys, especially those who've followed my blog and commented/critiqued my progress where comments/critiques were needed.

-The P90x Shirt and Supplements from www.sheafitness.com were an awesome mid-P90x morale booster, and really made me feel like I'd solidified my spot in the P90x family (That and all the P90x inside jokes, i.e.: "They're working hard...I know you are!").

-I know they won't read this, but thanks to Tony, Eric, Pam the Blam, Dreya, Sophia, Audra and all the rest of the P90x crew (even Dom).

-Last but not least, thanks to my family, friends and everyone else who's voiced their support or helped motivate me throughout these 90 days. This was a lot harder than I thought it'd be but thanks to numerous Facebook messages/comments, friendly ribbing and a few flat-out insults it sure made it a lot easier to bear down and finish this! I only hope that doing this would maybe motivate someone else to do the same thing and get in better shape because you better believe that if I can do it, you sure can.



"If this is your last blog reading of the day, it's time for some of your P90x recovery drink...I highly recommend it."

4 comments:

  1. Wow,nice, one of the best read posts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a spectacular transformation!!!! You look amazing in both the before and after photos, but your after photos are outstanding! Thank you for Bringing It and sharing your P90X Journey with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats!! Good for you. :thumbsup:

    ReplyDelete